Not A Mundane Monday
"Yah, she's good..... Good at TRYING to be good."
Hello there!
My 3 days off work have come to its end... Sigh.
But I spent a solid good amount of time at home and outside too :)
Saturday, stayed in and cleaned my room! (I did post abt this right? lol)
Sunday, laze around at home (and complained continuously that I was bored 8P)
And today, which feels like Sunday to me, I spent it with some of my good friends.
2pm:
We wanted to head off to Tez Amore but it was close. So we opted for Excapade for late lunch. And soon after, we wanted [more] desserts.
(Mind you, we had the fresh fruit platter & Tempura ice-cream in Excapade.. but, nevermind :P)
Villa Mauri was our next destination... again, closed. *frustrates* SIGH. So.. We moved on to Fratini's. Supposedly, we wanted desserts only... but we end up ordering pizza, pasta and desserts!! Thanks a lot to the *cute* waiter and the 50% off off offer :P MAKAN HARI SEDUNIA. So yes, imagine how bloated and.. how (not so) hungry we were. hahahha. As per Affy, "Chill, bukan setiap hari cemani." Sat in Fratini's for a good two hours, chatted away the afternoon. I missed that! :)
Next we headed to the park for a short walk to shake off the "excess bloatedness". We were really really stuff. Hehehehehe...
6.30pm:
Back to my sanctuary! Sent a/an MMS to my dearest ;) because he sent me MMS the night before... Sweeeeeeetness ♥
.....I cannot wait for 7pm tomorrow! Seeing my guy!!! HEHEHEHE. PSYCHED MUCH?
On a side note, I have won a t-shirt from @Bruneitweet; nothing big but yayers! :D
Alright, I guess this is it?
Early day tomorrow... *snores* Back to the office in the morning.
(I am already looking forward for the weekends!)
BIG LOVE!
xx
Labels: daily, friends, photos