» Profile » Posts
A Good Start
Saturday, 3 July 2010 1:12:00 am
Good morning! :)

I am up early this Saturday. No I did not miss school. I am simply on my off days before I report to work on Monday :D :D Yes, with God working in my center, praise God that I have got my placement in just a nick of time :D You can picture me jumping up & down when I got the answer. hahahahaha. Oh well, thanks be to God! ♥

Apart from the great news I received last Thursday, it became better towards the night.... After 2-3 weeks of being Yen-less, feels great to be refreshed with undying love! ;) \eseh. hahahaaa.

So yeah, July have been great for a start.. I hope it ends better!



A picture of us and our "deserted" school in the background on our last day together... hahaha.






(photos courtesy of Stephyvl!)

Anyways, looking forward for Monday! I am already nervous :S :S :S
BTYL!

xx

Labels: