
First of all, I probably won the biggest smile of the night.... Thanks a bunch to my guy! ♥
Silly photo (of me.) ------------------->
Haven't had so much laugh ever since work happened. Definitely a good Saturday night out :D
We headed to Perayaan in KB. I am telling you first that, Yen do not, i repeat, do not go out much. When he asked me, "mahu ke perayaan?", I was rather surprised because he's not that type of guy. Seriously. Even his own brother said that. Okay, cutting to the chase.... we were only there for about 10-15mins. I quote him, "Inda mahu eh turun perayaan lagi.. apa tah nie dorang ke sini, ganya liat bini-bini kali? Mun makan, tantu di restoran, sama jua harganya tuuu, kan?" hahahahaha =.="
...and I just smile and nod my head because I know how he would respond :P i am not surprise. Hahaha. So we only bought sotong tutuk & cotton candy because my mom specifically requested him to lanja. Heeeee...
Moving on, this is probably the simplest dinner outing ever we both had together.. Nasi Katok & Ayam Penyet @ Simpur. We had our random talk. I asked him what he wanted for his birthday, and allow me to re-visit the conversation;
M: Eh bulan depan august ni eh... ada orang birthday nie ah.....
Y: *counts w/his finger* eh... aku tu ah. *GRINS*
M: awu ah, boyfriend ku makin tuaaaaa ah ;) apa kau mau?
Y: cehhhh. Aku mau kereta.
M: Kereta mainan kan?
Y: Eh inda eh, kereta yg banar-banar bah.
M: Eh.... labih jua.
Y: eh awu lah...
M: eh tantu utk kawin saja nanti ku balikan...
Y: Kawin lain. Mau kereta jua time birthday...
M: bah, esok tah aku cari sugar daddy, mau mau inda inda. Sebab aku syg kau.
Y: *stares* CAPIIIIII.
.... both laughed.
:P yes, we both are lame yet funny together. No that doesn't sound right.. We're both lame & funny at the same time. (??????) Hahaha. Hmm whatevs.
And then another random conversation came up in the car:
M: Nanti inda jauh nie hantar "pembuka mulut"... hahahhaha.
Y: adehhh... tantu jua mun tinggal KB masih.
M: Eh pindah temburong meh nanti? Bila bapa pencen?
Y: 2012.
M: Aiiii. MAKIN JAUH TIA :(
Y: Apa boleh buat....
M: Pindah ke Bandar eh nanti. Or... lekas tah pinang aku :P
Y: ADEEEEEEEEHHHHH.
HAHAHA. Yes, I amuse myself sometime. Oh well. He thinks I'm cute that way. Or maybe I really am amusing myself?? :O hahha.
My, putting how exciting, random (and lame) my night was.. is rather harder than I thought. Haha. Just know that I had a real good night.
Did I mention he especially "surprised" me cause he wasn't suppose to be back today? And he texted, "I'm going home. I miss you. See you tonight! :D"
An unplanned outing. Lavs it! :D
Ugh, crappy crappy post. But you get the idea, right?
(Or maybe not, HAH :P)
Nights xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Labels: daily