» Profile » Posts
But thats just me...
Saturday, 10 July 2010 4:12:00 pm
My legs are dead. Like, literally dead.

I woke up at 10am today. Finally after a while, I could finally wake up a lil late! I miss that. Heh. Oh.. my legs are dead cause I spent a whole 5 hours cleaning my room!! I've been sleeping in and out of my room ever since God knows when! Well, wholly cause my aircond suffers from mood-swings. Its only a year old =.=""

Anihoo, night approached... Had BBQ here at home. Had my sister's boyfriend & family over to join us. Was all good. And that I sat.. had a thought that lead to another. My thoughts are always the same..

I miss you :(



Speaking of missing the other half, I should really wash another photo of me & him and frame it!! The last one I washed was when he freshly could go out of recruitment for few hours.. and dang, my boy was really tanned (and too thin!). hahaha... You could actually see the colour difference between me & him! lol :P ♥

Ah, me.. rambling my way out of this "weather".

Good night everyone! I am going to enjoy my long weekend cause Monday is an off day! Woots :D

BTYL! xx

Labels: