
Tuesday, 13 July 2010 4:26:00 pm
Bonjour, bonjour! :)
Tonight I was given a facelift by my yours truly... hehehhe.
I was dreading my whole day at work but good to have my guy on my side, tickling me for no apparent reason :B) heheheheh. My boy
♥ is just "
suwitttt" like that.
I am happy. Enough said.

Oh look! I've managed to clear off some rubbish out of my D-Drive! WOOOOOTS! :D


(Prolly you can't see the number of space I have.. but you can see the "meter" decreased. lol)
XXX
Labels: daily
Bonjour, bonjour! :)
Tonight I was given a facelift by my yours truly... hehehhe.
I was dreading my whole day at work but good to have my guy on my side, tickling me for no apparent reason :B) heheheheh. My boy
♥ is just "
suwitttt" like that.
I am happy. Enough said.

Oh look! I've managed to clear off some rubbish out of my D-Drive! WOOOOOTS! :D


(Prolly you can't see the number of space I have.. but you can see the "meter" decreased. lol)
XXX
Labels: daily
Tuesday, 13 July 2010 4:26:00 pm