Sunday Darlings!

Monday, 21 June 2010 1:40:00 pm
First day back to school = CRANKY IN THE MORNING.
But the day went by well, cause I sorta slept through it in class :8)
Anihoots, the photos from yesterday (Sunday) are up! I spent my whole Sunday in church... 10am up to 7pm! :D I'm gonna post some snaps up here and... the links too. For your eyes only! This was sort of my youth fellowship contribution towards the church. No charges, just your sincere smiles :D enjoy! xx







For more, click
here,
here and wait for more... still pending ;)
Oh! A Random Conversation from that Sunday between me, Agnes, Yen's mom and Naddyia..
Mama:
Dari mana ni kan ambil gambar?Agnes:
Aunty nada facebook kan?Mama:
Aku nada lah......Me:
Si neng ada jua.. tapi kami simpan kan dalam CD saja bagi kamu.Neng: *interferes*
May, kalau kau mahu ambil hati mama ku.. kau cuci gambar atu and lepastu simpan dalam frame. Gaya jangan kurang! ;)HAHAHHA. Sigh.
In the end, smiles brighten up your day! heeee.....
Labels: daily, IYF, pics
Sunday Darlings!
First day back to school = CRANKY IN THE MORNING.
But the day went by well, cause I sorta slept through it in class :8)
Anihoots, the photos from yesterday (Sunday) are up! I spent my whole Sunday in church... 10am up to 7pm! :D I'm gonna post some snaps up here and... the links too. For your eyes only! This was sort of my youth fellowship contribution towards the church. No charges, just your sincere smiles :D enjoy! xx







For more, click
here,
here and wait for more... still pending ;)
Oh! A Random Conversation from that Sunday between me, Agnes, Yen's mom and Naddyia..
Mama:
Dari mana ni kan ambil gambar?Agnes:
Aunty nada facebook kan?Mama:
Aku nada lah......Me:
Si neng ada jua.. tapi kami simpan kan dalam CD saja bagi kamu.Neng: *interferes*
May, kalau kau mahu ambil hati mama ku.. kau cuci gambar atu and lepastu simpan dalam frame. Gaya jangan kurang! ;)HAHAHHA. Sigh.
In the end, smiles brighten up your day! heeee.....
Labels: daily, IYF, pics
Monday, 21 June 2010 1:40:00 pm