» Profile » Posts
Sunday, 13 June 2010 4:45:00 pm








Opps, sorry little boy! ;P







Hello! *grins*

Finally an update... The engagement last night went well :) Thank God!

Now I can picture how my future engagement would be.. LOL. Nah, I'm kidding :P

Anihoo, the event was accompanied by heavy rain and thus, probably it was a sign of blessing? :D Good fun, all smileys and had the outcome of knackeredness (and still is! :/) We headed back home by 2am! And finally after a long long time, I woke up by 11am today...hah. Later in the afternoon, I headed to Bandar with my sisters, and the newly-engaged Tina and Wandi.... Slept all the way in the car! hahahahhaa. Sigh.. I never really slept that... long. I guess this week has brought my energy level down.

At the end of the night, I have to say that... Wajit & Kelupis orang Temburong is still a WIN! I was psyched when Wandi's family brought Wajit as "tanda kasih". hahahhaha. I had like 6 that night! Pure bliss!!! ;)

OH! I didn't know some stuff until last night's event... and as per Yen, "Dunia ni besar, Bunai saja damit..." :) true!

My Saturday was indeed beyond awesome and blessed. I got to see Yen for 5 mins in the afternoon when I picked up the camera...and not to mention, his family asked me via "Pertemuan Tingkap" and I quote, "Mana kelupis, May?" LOL!

I am just... happy! :D

xx

Labels: , , ,