Greentastic Day :D
Finally. The day I've been longing for is here. Heeeeeeeee ;)
I headed to school feeling green. Almost like.. like I'm a walking tree. But thats okay because I love greeeeen! :D Another reason why I was so excited for school was my order of headbands. LOL.
Photo-roll! :D








More on my FB album :)
All I have to worry now is to NOT gain during the holidays but lose. But checking back, I am such a procrastinator on this :P and I punch myself for that. Probably tomorrow if Yen comes back, I'll beg him to bring my for a run! No.. jog. Or just walk :P See... Lazy butt!
Hmm, wonder what is up with e-speed.
I am in a state of regrets. Could have save up for the hols instead. Dang it.
XXX
Hmm, wonder what is up with e-speed.
I am in a state of regrets. Could have save up for the hols instead. Dang it.
XXX