Even When Curiosity Kills.

Monday, 14 June 2010 5:31:00 pm







T'was Bandar last minute trip on last Sunday.
I have Waka Waka stuck in my head. And also none other than Messi's "In HD!" :S World Cup Fever much? Anyways, I caught the Japan vs Cameroon full match just now..(which is rare for me to sit & watch til the end!) and I was rooting for Asia's Japan! WOOT. Heck yeah their defense was top notch especially when Cammies was all buff and big! lol. Great game.. :D
Honestly, I just felt like updating for loss times sake :P
Goodnight lavlies! xxx :D
Labels: daily
Even When Curiosity Kills.







T'was Bandar last minute trip on last Sunday.
I have Waka Waka stuck in my head. And also none other than Messi's "In HD!" :S World Cup Fever much? Anyways, I caught the Japan vs Cameroon full match just now..(which is rare for me to sit & watch til the end!) and I was rooting for Asia's Japan! WOOT. Heck yeah their defense was top notch especially when Cammies was all buff and big! lol. Great game.. :D
Honestly, I just felt like updating for loss times sake :P
Goodnight lavlies! xxx :D
Labels: daily
Monday, 14 June 2010 5:31:00 pm