You really had me going :)

This is too cute! :D
I remembered having a random thought today but funny thing is I don't remember what was it.
Anyways, I am now moving my head to Everybody by the ever classic Backstreet Boys.
My day, my end of my May... No, let me rephrase. My last two weeks of May have been tremendously well spent :D Just doing the usual, seeing the boy who was off duty for two weeks.. Makes me feel the butterflies in my tummy cause he's nearer to home.. and yours truly :)
I did something out of the usual. Well not really. Not exactly. Hmm, I don't know :P but yes, I managed to catch a game with Yen's siblings where my man was playing.. and can I say, mmmhmmmmm? :D It was supposedly to be our "last" date before he head back to his working life that night but things did not turn out from what we've plan. But anyways, either waaaaaaaaaaaaay, I had a smile on my face at the end of the night... :D slept well too!
Reminds of the sweet date we had when we both headed for the cinemas for Shrek 3 last week. He loves Puss in the boots too! :D but not as much as he loves me... hahahhahaha. Sorry, just had to flattered myself. I amuse myself sometimes, no?
And oh! My baby niece.. finally reached the one month mark!!! :)
This is her beautiful aunt... giving full love and kisses to baby Za ;)

On a side note:
I'll pretend I did not see. I'll turn my head away. There is no use for small talks anyways.. and I won't even start.
Before I end my post for tonight, wishing you Selamat Hari Gawai Gayu Guru Gerai Nyamai! OOOHAAA! :D
Good night lavlies xx

