» Profile » Posts
THANKFUL
Saturday, 8 May 2010 1:01:00 pm

From stressful, over the top revision days and nights....



and back to my happy peaceful mind :)

I passed my finals. I passsssssssssssssssssssssssssss my National Diploma Course! :P heheheh! Well.. I hope this result (bear in mind that I don't know what is my REAL result yet) will get me into ITB, atleast :D heheheh. *fingerscross*

Results was announced right before lunch hour. And need I tell you I was nervous all over. Once I had a glimpse of the paper on the notice board... I screamed out loud, jumped for joy and hug my friend out of the blue! I had to ask my friends if my name was really not on it. Twice! The wait, the frustation... is now over. I am so happy that I do not need another resit. Gosh. All I can say is, THANK YOU GOD! ♥



Labels: