20 knocked on my door!

Heeeeeeeeee :D :D :D
Cannot believe Mak & Lynz had time to do this eventhough they had tight schedule, exams & work etc. I am smitten really. It has been a while since I receive such good, mouth-watering home-made sweet pleasure! :')
Along with that, they also gave me Beef Lasagne... *blissful tummy*. Tasted like heaven to me!
"How's being 20?" - The most common birthday question. Agree?
How should I know. I have only been in this new louboutins shoes for more or less a day. But I am guessing, much more responsibilites. Pftt, who am I kidding?! Ofcourse there are always responsibilites... even when its not your birthday. Hahaha..
On a side note, a thank you is never enough for those birthday greetings I received. Facebook makes it easier and cheaper... I can't believe I only received 5 TEXT MESSAGES. HAHAHAHA. Either way, it is all good.
So far... being 20, I also received:
- Free Iced Teh Tarik ♥
- A bunch of people singing the birthday song.
- A pinch from my dearest DK!
- Ofcourse, those lovely cupcakes and beef lasagne :D
- And.... dearest Eno is treating me by bringing me to this on Saturday! >> CLICK! <<>
A handbag or shoes? None :((( BOO! hahaha.
Still on the birthday note, I have one favourite b'day greeting in mind.
Its from my one and only... :D
No, not cause it's filled with "i love you" sayings...
He really got me at, "Basar dah ne. Boleh dah kahwin ne :P"
LOL! My funny man ♥
Not so on the birthday note,
SLEEP DEPRIVATION! :S I have been awake mostly since my last 19 years of age.. Up to now, I only managed to sleep for 6 hours in total for this past two days! EPPPSSSSS!
Selamat ber-panda lah, mjay~
But oh so happy that my Business Report is done and over with! Woot woot!


:) there you go. Sum up what I could for you! /KISSES.