Post No. 435

Tuesday, 13 April 2010 1:07:00 pm

GPOYT! :P Sorry, I just felt cute today... hahaha.
Well someone (points to self) is on the sunny side up! :D hehehe. To be honest, I had a teary Tuesday morning because my baby kitten got.. MURDERED by stupid kucing jalanan! :"( Could not sleep last night. But good thing I was not THAT attached yet to that baby kitten...
But what made my day was, I scored 97% on my Economics paper! :D :D :D One silly mistake... I wrote the right answer before but erased it & changed it :/ gaaaah. Oh well.
Still happy nonetheless! :D
But gotta to limit my happy happy self.
My finals are approaching! :S 3rd & 4th May. 3 hours of pure torture. Gotta cut myself some slack and work hard... :/
Toodles!
XX
Labels: daily
Post No. 435

GPOYT! :P Sorry, I just felt cute today... hahaha.
Well someone (points to self) is on the sunny side up! :D hehehe. To be honest, I had a teary Tuesday morning because my baby kitten got.. MURDERED by stupid kucing jalanan! :"( Could not sleep last night. But good thing I was not THAT attached yet to that baby kitten...
But what made my day was, I scored 97% on my Economics paper! :D :D :D One silly mistake... I wrote the right answer before but erased it & changed it :/ gaaaah. Oh well.
Still happy nonetheless! :D
But gotta to limit my happy happy self.
My finals are approaching! :S 3rd & 4th May. 3 hours of pure torture. Gotta cut myself some slack and work hard... :/
Toodles!
XX
Labels: daily
Tuesday, 13 April 2010 1:07:00 pm