» Profile » Posts
Lesson Learnt
Sunday, 11 April 2010 3:34:00 pm
Is it just me or the sign-in to blogger is really, really slow?!
Psshhhh.

Anyway, I had a good Sunday! :D Well apart from costing myself a MAJOR embarrassment.

Picture below says it all. Shrugs.





Point of the story: When day-dreaming, keep mini fan away from your hair/face.

Yes, I was day-dreaming away when I had my embarrassing moment... wait for it, IN PUBLIC. I was at a wedding function, my neighbour's wedding function! SAVE ME THE LAUGHS. Well, my cousin laughed... and the two Indonesian amahs opposite of us laughed too! :S

Yes, yes. My beautiful long hair got stucked on the mini-fan. I had to get my cousin to pull it out for me :( it was painful.. and heartbroken!
Screw mini-fan. I'm sticking to kipas now. LOL.

Sigh, malu lah malu! But thank god, no bald spot. hahahahahhaa.

So yeah, I had a good embarrassing Sunday. How was yours? :P

Oh yeah, we're back on track! Cannot wait for next SUNDAY!

FAST FORWARD PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

XX

Labels: