You know, the good kind ;)
I could not ask for more :)
Just got back from my date and also, got myself an EARLY date with Y tomorrow!
Well not a date, an outing perhaps. We're gonna catch my sister & her friends play some rugby.. Note to self: BRING WATER & UMBRELLA.
And he thinks its weird that I speak LB with him. hahahaha. well, when can I learn when not now? <------- SOMETHING IS WRONG WITH THIS LINE!!! heeeee.. and he almost made me choke on my food during dinner 'cause he made a joke... talk about wrong timing. But I still love him to bits! ♥ ;)
(ALL OF MY RECENT POSTS MAY SOUND BALIK-BALIK BUT WHAT TO DO! I KEEP FALLING IN LOVE AGAIN & AGAIN & AGAIN EVERYTIME I SEE HIM! :D)
Sigh, anyways, I am gonna be much more tan tomorrow! hahaha. oh well, gonna update this space with pictures of this week! Yes, I am getting lazy at this point of... life. hah!
Hows everything on your side? ;)
--
Few days back... with my favourite niece! :D
Today, 6th March.
And oh! I won a free tee from HSBC :D hahaahaha just cause of one KALOK answer :P
xx
Mayrilene Jay!
Labels: daily