Wise Sunday

Sunday, 7 March 2010 1:16:00 pm
Hello sunday! :)
I woke up early to catch a rugby game with Yen♥
Today was simply well spent! My week ended with full of happiness.
But I doubt it will carry forward to next week 'cause I'd be Yen-less for a week. *dies
Oh well, I am glad that I spent the day with him :D
Alright, photos! (More on my facebook.)
One of my favourite shots :D

Mudsharks(UBD) & KB Pythons

and last but not least, :D :D :D :D :D

there goes my sunny day!
xo Mayrilene Jay.
Labels: daily, photos
Wise Sunday
Hello sunday! :)
I woke up early to catch a rugby game with Yen♥
Today was simply well spent! My week ended with full of happiness.
But I doubt it will carry forward to next week 'cause I'd be Yen-less for a week. *dies
Oh well, I am glad that I spent the day with him :D
Alright, photos! (More on my facebook.)
One of my favourite shots :D

Mudsharks(UBD) & KB Pythons

and last but not least, :D :D :D :D :D

there goes my sunny day!
xo Mayrilene Jay.
Labels: daily, photos
Sunday, 7 March 2010 1:16:00 pm