» Profile » Posts
TEEHEHEHEHEHEHE ♥
Thursday, 11 March 2010 3:08:00 pm

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Anticipating for that day very much!
But I have this feeling that I can't see him on that day :/ but oh well, pre or post, anything will do!

Geez, i can feel butterflies. Like the ones I had back in 2005, when we were unofficially official? hahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahaha okies. That bit of information is for me & him to only know until whenever :P I still remember the time, and the song that was played on the radio at the very moment.. Blissful reminiscing. And I still remember that smile of his.. and that warmness. HEE!

Okay :)

Boy, am I in love. Head over heels in love.

Okay, I should take this feeling off the post and keep some for D-Day! hahaha.
Naam te paweh(????!!), pengeh macam-macam... =.=""

Note to self: Keep learning!

Goodnight you! :D
x

Labels: