Hello, hello!
That was last Sunday! :D I think by far the best Sunday ever for 2010.. hehee. Had a spontaneous outing with the sisters & cousins.. and not forgetting moi's guy too. I invited him to join me for a movie since he was off duty and that he did not get his arse back to KB that weekend.. So, it was me who headed down to Bandar. Lucky chance for the last minute outing ey..
We watched Alice together. No, let me rephrase that... Watched Alice alone! Cause boy fell asleep. LOL. What a company! :P Oh well, I guess he was really tired. Reached home by 1.30am and became a zombie in school on Monday morning... As always.
That was last Sunday! :D I think by far the best Sunday ever for 2010.. hehee. Had a spontaneous outing with the sisters & cousins.. and not forgetting moi's guy too. I invited him to join me for a movie since he was off duty and that he did not get his arse back to KB that weekend.. So, it was me who headed down to Bandar. Lucky chance for the last minute outing ey..We watched Alice together. No, let me rephrase that... Watched Alice alone! Cause boy fell asleep. LOL. What a company! :P Oh well, I guess he was really tired. Reached home by 1.30am and became a zombie in school on Monday morning... As always.

And this... was today!
Headed to the hospital for the H1N1 jab but I couldn't take it cause me allergic to ze eggs :(
Also, became a Ling-ka again for the numerous time in school. Selling fabrics from another department to another.. T-I-R-I-N-G! Tutors might be annoyed by now. hmmmmmmm..
Headed to the hospital for the H1N1 jab but I couldn't take it cause me allergic to ze eggs :(
Also, became a Ling-ka again for the numerous time in school. Selling fabrics from another department to another.. T-I-R-I-N-G! Tutors might be annoyed by now. hmmmmmmm..
Too lazy to blog a long one! I am already in my holiday mood! :D
And I am so so so so so very very very very looking forward for D-DAY! :D :D :D
It has been a long ride... and still, a long way to go. Heeeee ;)
Alright, toodles! Told ya I am too lazy. Hahahhaha.
To bed, goodnight.
(Ugh crappy post ever.)
xx
Labels: daily