Random

Friday, 12 March 2010 2:08:00 pm
picture : iqbalselamat
picture: msherilyn
picture : mcfearless

picture : sylvia g
AJ Rafael and Jen! CUTE COUPLE! :'D
--
Whatever you do, FEAR GOD!
--
I don't know how to react anymore to you. You are a messed. I just hope one day that you get out of your own body and see how you do. I am sure it would not bring you smiles. So please, do something. "
Growing older is no excuse for growing up!".
I want you to be awesome! IN A GOOD WAY!
x
--
To
You,
CONGRATS ON THE TEN MINUTES! :D :D :D
♥ MJ.
Labels: daily
Random
picture : iqbalselamat
picture: msherilyn
picture : mcfearless

picture : sylvia g
AJ Rafael and Jen! CUTE COUPLE! :'D
--
Whatever you do, FEAR GOD!
--
I don't know how to react anymore to you. You are a messed. I just hope one day that you get out of your own body and see how you do. I am sure it would not bring you smiles. So please, do something. "
Growing older is no excuse for growing up!".
I want you to be awesome! IN A GOOD WAY!
x
--
To
You,
CONGRATS ON THE TEN MINUTES! :D :D :D
♥ MJ.
Labels: daily
Friday, 12 March 2010 2:08:00 pm