Missing my greatest gift.

Thursday, 11 March 2010 11:41:00 am

I rock this look better! :( But then again, fringe grows :D hehee.
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.
Finally, got time to atleast download some new tunes! Been so dead & boring since I've been busy...slacking! :P Only downloaded few tunes..
- Angels Cry - Mariah Carey ft Neyo
- 21 Guns - Green Day ft American Idiot
- We are the world - 25 for Haiti <---- Wyclef sorta spoiled this. Walapun Haitian... hahaa.
Okkkkaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay, that was not FEW but THREE. hahahahahahalsjhdlaksjdlasj.
First term holidays is approaching!! 5 more days :D hehehehehehee.
Gonna spend the next weekend in Miri..
Honestly, I don't know what to blog about nowadays. I think I am a boring person. I AM!
What do I do when I bored?
Sit & play games on my laptop for 5 hours straight! But imma tired.
or bake. But our kitchen has insufficient amount of ingredients... so its a no..
STALK!!! :D yes, stalk. hahahahaha.
Shizzzz. This post is so dead :(
Bye.
Labels: daily
Missing my greatest gift.

I rock this look better! :( But then again, fringe grows :D hehee.
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.
Finally, got time to atleast download some new tunes! Been so dead & boring since I've been busy...slacking! :P Only downloaded few tunes..
- Angels Cry - Mariah Carey ft Neyo
- 21 Guns - Green Day ft American Idiot
- We are the world - 25 for Haiti <---- Wyclef sorta spoiled this. Walapun Haitian... hahaa.
Okkkkaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay, that was not FEW but THREE. hahahahahahalsjhdlaksjdlasj.
First term holidays is approaching!! 5 more days :D hehehehehehee.
Gonna spend the next weekend in Miri..
Honestly, I don't know what to blog about nowadays. I think I am a boring person. I AM!
What do I do when I bored?
Sit & play games on my laptop for 5 hours straight! But imma tired.
or bake. But our kitchen has insufficient amount of ingredients... so its a no..
STALK!!! :D yes, stalk. hahahahaha.
Shizzzz. This post is so dead :(
Bye.
Labels: daily
Thursday, 11 March 2010 11:41:00 am