» Profile » Posts
Keeping your head above water is fine.
Wednesday, 24 March 2010 2:17:00 pm
Me: Kenapa kau handsome di mata ku?
Yen: Aku handsome pasal kau lawa di mata ku.... :)

HAHHAHAHA corny, funny but aku terpakai!
Yes, I sent a random text to Y!

Really, the little things that makes you smile throughout the day is just awesome.

One thing for sure what I learnt from this guy is to be better person. But sometimes I just get all degil and yes, denying might be the best at choice but it does not makes thing any better. Heeee. I love how he encourages me.. like today! For a very first time in a long time, I believe I just had my first jog! Woooot :D

Sadly, it was also the first time I jog alone. Boo! But have no fear, music is always there :)
But I was also annoyed by the fact that I had to breathe in some smoke (thanks to open burning >:@ NOT!) it wholly disturbed my jogging speed... hmmmph.

Hoping for a better one tomorrow.. God's willing.

Well, random smiley reddish day I had today.

And if your day was not going north but south, cheer up :D
Know that the good always come after the bad! ; period.
(if you have been reading my blog since whenever, the line above is my most used quote :P)

Cannot wait for toms. It has been exactly a week since we had a date :D

Goodnight!
Loads of love.

Labels: