» Profile » Posts
TWISTED TRUSTDAY.
Tuesday, 2 February 2010 12:40:00 pm

Sometimes I just cannot sit and wait. That's how much I miss you.

--

I can't seem to think straight today. Doubts are running through my very timid head. Its tiring, leaving me uninspired to do anything that paints sunshine for me. Sigh.

I don't like it when people leave me hanging. Its frustrating to the core and as a fragile person, I don't handle tension so well. But yes, I will live. Hmmphh. Leaving this burden alone, I should allow myself to rest. Not shoot myself every single time.

I guess I forgot where the heart is.

Alright, putting this BURDEN aside for now. Its only getting me more depressed, don't you think so?

Heh. Well, today was uber tiring (again!). Did not sell much items like yesterday. And oh! Since I was super duper uber tired (cause I slept late last night due to the repacking!) I found myself lying asleep on the classroom floor =.=" I must have dozed off when I was mingling with my handphone and listening to some music. HAH! Good thing I have my pillow in class :P and that it was during lunchtime! HAH. Would not be awesome if one of the customers/tutors find me well asleep in class. Guilty as charged? :P

Yes, I have a pillow in class. Did I ever tell you that? Here's a picture of it. I bought it especially for my very special period; no lesson.



Thats all for now, readers. Hope you have had a good rest too! You don't want that eyebags no?

XX

Labels: