» Profile » Posts
A SLIGHT SPLASH OF SMILE
Saturday, 13 February 2010 1:46:00 pm
I SOLEMNLY SWEAR THAT I AM RUNNING OUT OF ENERGY............. and updating this space is the least of my concern. But I will, real soon? hahahahahahhaa. My living room is like a boutique... no, well close to a boutique. As awesome as it may be to have this STUFFS in hand, the headache effect is also tremendously awesome too! :S

Alright, I am sleep deprived. My feet hurts. My eyes re almost similar to a panda eyes. So cute, no? hahahahaahahah. and speaking of sleep deprived, I guess its gonna continue on.... until the 'flower in the air' or also known, 'duit angus' ends.

Happy Chinese New Year and.... V-day is tomorrow! And I am just gonna simply spend it with him :D no need for gifts... He is a gift already! :D

Turr'ah.

xx, MJAY.

Labels: