» Profile » Posts
Oh, YOU make me smile.
Saturday, 6 February 2010 2:21:00 pm
I feel so blue yet so sunny?

Hm.
I am blue cause I miss Yen!
I am BLOODY knackered from work.

I am sunny cause I am happy for no apparent reason. And the sun was big & sunny too! I swear that I was drenched in sweats - with tudung. But oh well, I survived my day. I survived 8 hours of high heels!!!!!!! And beauty is definitely pain, honey. Wuw. I have long red marks on my feet, a result from my heels. Must put lotion the next time I use it. Or bite 'em heels! :S

And also, busines is really doing well :) Thank God. First week was really a ride and yes, WOWEE when I look at the profit. No pain, no gain much? Apart of facing embarrassment, I think we all did alright for a newbie that's breaking into the new world. We gotta do what we gotta do right? But I did it with dignity as THIS is what my future holds.


Fererro Rocher in a bouquet! :D $18 w/o Teddy, $20 w/Teddy.

I just can't stop listening to Cry Me Out by Pixie Lott & Haven't Met You Yet by Michael Buble.
Such a contrast to listen to both. I wonder what is wrong with moi's mood..... hehehehhe.

Apart from being all random today, I cannot wait for the 3 days of public holiday! WOOOOOOOPIIIIEEE DOOOOOOO! :D :D :D

Ah, my english sucks :( its so going upside down naooooooo..................................
Must continue my reading habit now. Sigh!

Eleanor came yesterday! And now I am missing that cuteness factor!

OH!

Congratulations to those who succeeded in O/AS/A Levels! :D

BTYNT!
♥ mjay

Labels: