» Profile » Posts
Guilt Attack
Wednesday, 24 February 2010 1:08:00 pm
Snip snap! Chop chop!

I am (again for the gazillion times!) guilty as charged.

Note to self: Don't tell yourself that you won't do this or that and bla bla bla, cause you will end up doing it!

Hence, guilty as charged.

Oh well, i just felt like spending some benjamins.. i mean, dollars. haha.
Have yet to go to America.
Just keepin' the dream alive & coming :)

Anyhoo, I am gonna be a bad girl tomorrow. Skipping classes tomorrow! >:D
Adding one day to my LOOOONG WEEKEND. Whoop woot!

Plan A is to head down bandar, sleepover, back to KB, off to Miri on Saturday.
We will see how it runs through ;)

Plan B? As always, go with the flow and make it random.

CANNOT WAIT TO GO TO MIRI FOR THOSE 20-70% DISCOUNTS!
Yes, sense my excitement?!!! :P
*crossfingers*

Grabbed this picture from Y's phone.
As you can see, I am really really really over the top really giddy & happy whenever I see him.

This is one solid proof. hahaha.

Oh wells, *blushes*


Be back next week! (Maybe.)
Toodles!

xo Mayrilene.

Labels: