» Profile » Posts
FOR YOUR EYES ONLY
Monday, 15 February 2010 8:17:00 am
AHHHHHHHHH I HAVE LOTS TO SHARE!

HELLO, I MISS YOU BLOGGIE!
I miss you too readers :D

I have been doing awesome, or maybe I only remember being awesome... Either way. Life is good.

GPOYM! :D

That is me... in the middle of happiness and cranky.

And, the other day I went through my Mom's facebook (yes she has one =.=") and found this photo! But I'll put this at the end of the post. I've warned you.

Aside from sneaking(stalking) through people's facebook, I too found this photo from my cousin's album. I did not know that she has this talent! Although I know her room is full of artwork; like her sister Emie :P (I MISS YOU TA! Cannot wait for you to come back home from UK!) and also, not to forget Lerissa@Cica too! I guess three of 'em have passion for art! It portrays in their rooms :P but I never really noticed her raw talent. She named her album "When Inspiration Comes". Inspired much? Ahhh, it must run in the family then.


Looking forward for her next inspiration.

Anyways, yesterday was Valentines Day!

I spent my night with the one & only. We spend the night by simply sitting at the seesaw at the park, taking silly pictures together with the strong wind blowing through my long messy hair :D

I like... LOVE simple nights like this. I cannot wait to have my hands on those pictures taken :P cause Yen became my model. Well actually, he insisted on being one himself as I held the camera :P he posed so many poses that I did not know that was already in him. Bakat terpendam much? :D

Well last night was basically another special date night... so meaning, every day is Valentines Day for us! Or every date? :P hehehehe.

Hmm, I have been tuning in to UBDFM. You can tune in here! As of right now, I am listening to it.... I don't know why. Maybe cause my friend Fayen is on it. hahahahaha. Oh wells, maybe I am too lazy to tune in to Pelangi or Kristal. Well, I don't like Pelangi. Their DJs are annoying...sometimes. I don't know why. Just annoying. Maybe its their voice. Hmmm.... or the way they talk. I don't know. I am not bothered. HAHAHAH then why am I typing abt this????????

Oh if you don't have my twitter, you probably do not why I've been busy bee. Well, here it is.. I am having a BUSINESS FROM HOME & SCHOOL. It is a subject assignment actually. So yes, my house is basically turning into a..... gudangzzzzzzzzz - on certain days that is.

Speaking of school and what not, I had my Statistics test the other day and it collided with the Permanent Secretary & Director of some Education Dept visit to our school... and yes, I did not studied. I have yet to know my results :S I hope it is a D(instinction)! *crossfinger.

Dang it. This is what I hate. I had a lot in my mind to share on this space... but the great big thought poofed :(

So here is a photo I've warned you about: funny shit? :P hehehehehehe. So cute yet scary somehow... hahaha. But still, funny shit.


So here I end my post with (probably) a smile on your face and this quote from a song.


P.S: Airto tweeted to me again! :D ah, love that guy loads ♥ but not as much as I love Y! :D

Also, I CANNOT BELIEVE ANDREW GARCIA MADE IT TO THE TOP 24 of AMERICAN IDOL! (Leaked list on the internet. I hope its so true!!!)



image: twitter

I love this man way back, even before he was on AI. Andrew Garcia have a group called The Adrian William Project. Check him out there. He is a close friend of AJ Rafael, another guy on youchoob whom I love & adore loads! Ah, things are finally looking up for them ey :D So happy for them! YAY! So yes, I am on #teamandrewgarcia :D

BTYL!

Love & Yours Truly, Mayrilene Jay.

Labels: