» Profile » Posts
Can I Have This Night?
Monday, 22 February 2010 2:12:00 pm
'Sup?!


Sunday was awesome.
Monday was awesome.
I feel awesome.

Yes, I overused the word awesome :P

Where do I start? Hm. Alright, Sunday....
BELIEVE IT OR NOT, I finally headed down to church for the first time this year. Yes yes, I am guilty as charged. Guilty for not attending, guilty for waking up late. Guilty :S But heck yeah, that Sunday P&W definitely gave me a spiritual boost :D God is so good... and way awesome than me!

After listening to Sunday Sermon, it was sorta an eye opener for me... to say the least. Temptations that He faced that was written in the scriptures..was whoa. I am happy that I followed him. I should really take time and should control myself during any circumstances or TEMPTATIONS that I face.. Good Sunday morning happened :)

Later in the afternoon we headed for CNY outing. Again.. first CNY outing of the year. hahaha. Ended up playing card games: Blackjack, Sampai & Big Two.

And boy, this world is really such a small place (: well, INTERNET makes it much more smaller.

Then Monday came :D

I was over the top happy cause I know later that night, which was just now, I'd be Y♥-ing all the way :D and yes, I did. I feel loved, and bullied. hahahaha. :P

To top my awesome Monday, I scored... 87% for Biz Accounting & 95% for Biz Statistics.
HELL JYEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH :D
I really should stop studying on the last minute. (But then again, old habits die hard.)

Oh yes, Ambuyat made my day today too! Had it with a bunch of classmates. Awesome! :D

Alright, this is it. You readers, at this point, must be annoyed with my awesome post... i mean, yeah. AWESOME :P

I'll leave you now with photos going.... in chronological order.

Moi's Winning Card 8)
















My silly yet awesome guy ♥ :)










Note to self: Get more knee-length pants :D

Goodnight to all.

Love, Mayrilene.

Labels: ,