As High As The Moon

Tuesday, 16 February 2010 1:56:00 pm
My current playlist I've been listening to back to back:
- A Drop In The Ocean - Ron Pope
- Terrified - Kara Dioguardi ft Jason Reeves
- Hey Soul Sister - Train
- Move On - Airto (Well this is ALWAYS on my playlist :P)
- Lua - Bright Eyes
- Broken - Katy Perry & Adam Longland
- We'll Be A Dream - We The Kings & Demi Lovato
- Smile - Uncle Kracker
- Better Than Love - Griffin House
- Speeding - Omarion
Just thought of sharing of what I've been listening to on and on and on and on...
And today! I am all smiley :D I guess I woke up on the right side of bed. Oh maybe cause I was listening to my favourite tunes on the iPod all day long. Whoops! Yes, I was not paying attention in class :P
And, an advanced planning for the 25th! Hope all will go well then.
But despite all this happy meal I am having... there is this one moment for today I was sad. For a tiny bit though. Cause I was staring at my wall photos in my red bedroom.Found my old self.... WHY WAS I THAT SMALL?! Hmmmmph. I hate my metabolism(sp?) for taking in food so....darn fast.
Can a guy MAKE you THINK he loves you and not mean it? Just a thought.
[And no, this has nothing to do with my awesome relationship. Seriously, just a thought ;)]
So here is my goodnight to you.
xo, Mayrilene Jay.
Labels: daily
As High As The Moon
My current playlist I've been listening to back to back:
- A Drop In The Ocean - Ron Pope
- Terrified - Kara Dioguardi ft Jason Reeves
- Hey Soul Sister - Train
- Move On - Airto (Well this is ALWAYS on my playlist :P)
- Lua - Bright Eyes
- Broken - Katy Perry & Adam Longland
- We'll Be A Dream - We The Kings & Demi Lovato
- Smile - Uncle Kracker
- Better Than Love - Griffin House
- Speeding - Omarion
Just thought of sharing of what I've been listening to on and on and on and on...
And today! I am all smiley :D I guess I woke up on the right side of bed. Oh maybe cause I was listening to my favourite tunes on the iPod all day long. Whoops! Yes, I was not paying attention in class :P
And, an advanced planning for the 25th! Hope all will go well then.
But despite all this happy meal I am having... there is this one moment for today I was sad. For a tiny bit though. Cause I was staring at my wall photos in my red bedroom.Found my old self.... WHY WAS I THAT SMALL?! Hmmmmph. I hate my metabolism(sp?) for taking in food so....darn fast.
Can a guy MAKE you THINK he loves you and not mean it? Just a thought.
[And no, this has nothing to do with my awesome relationship. Seriously, just a thought ;)]
So here is my goodnight to you.
xo, Mayrilene Jay.
Labels: daily
Tuesday, 16 February 2010 1:56:00 pm