What is up?

Wednesday, 13 January 2010 5:22:00 am
So here's wassup.
Got my papers, achieved 100% for Business Statistics Assessment! WHOOOOOOOPPPP WOOT! :D
I am finally done with my assignments! (Though I sorta "membual" in every task!)
We are way behind schedule for our big project!
And I am staying in, skipping school just for a nap in the afternoon. Blame the cold, rainy weather :)
Ain't that cool?
HEHEHE! Lovesloves ♥
Labels: daily
What is up?
So here's wassup.
Got my papers, achieved 100% for Business Statistics Assessment! WHOOOOOOOPPPP WOOT! :D
I am finally done with my assignments! (Though I sorta "membual" in every task!)
We are way behind schedule for our big project!
And I am staying in, skipping school just for a nap in the afternoon. Blame the cold, rainy weather :)
Ain't that cool?
HEHEHE! Lovesloves ♥
Labels: daily
Wednesday, 13 January 2010 5:22:00 am