» Profile » Posts
What goes around..comes back. (Boomerang)
Thursday, 28 January 2010 12:39:00 pm
Finally, a little time on my hands. Been a busy bee!!!!

Final year work sure does keep your shoulders heavy! :S I've been busy stocking, searching and designing. And tonight, I am giving myself a break. I don't need all these tension.. leading to my many KERUDUTS!

Speaking of which, please note this. No matter how loud it is, I am not going to crouch and cry. Because life has taught me well to stand up for what I believe for. It does not mean quiet = afraid.

Bak pepatah, DIAM-DIAM BERISI :)

and oh, I really DID notice the letdown look. But yeah, I am moving on ;)

Jangan di dulur. Jangan inda galat.

Sometimes the only person you're bringing down is yourself.

anyhows! How are things on your side, readers? :)

My January is still on roller-coaster mode. Yikes. Glad one MAJOR event was done and over with. Glad that everything went well. Glad that is now no one's business!

Recent January stuffs I've been up to:

Ofcourse..... MISSING MY OTHER ONE A HEAPS LOAD!!!





Webcamming with my cousin in UK in the midst of a big event. Miss you, Neta! <3



My adorable niece, Nenor :P she also wants to be all doll-up! eventhough she's already one.







Well, this is it for now :)

I wonder if you miss me...not blogging. hahahahah.
BTYL! xx

Labels: