Tumbling me over.

Sunday, 17 January 2010 3:27:00 pm
From everything to nothing?There is a silver-lining for everything.
But unfortunately, I cannot seem to identify it.
I am consumed with anger, sadness and all that comes in line with it.
All I want to do now is hide in my closet.
But then again, not facing a problem is a problem itself.
Why a simple thing always turn disastrous the next? Why?
Why is
why a hard question?
Crying helps, (but not for the eyes!) but I can't seem to shed even a tear. (YET.)
Kenapa aku sour sangat? I am not even on PMS season. I am not.
Is this the girl-who-didn't-get-what-she-wants speaking? -->
Mia Fain it is then!I just want to get this done and over with already.
I am too old for arguments. I am too tired to even lift a finger. I am too sad to even speak. I am too angry to even think straight. I am too
Mia to even be optimistic.
But then again, I am HOPING to see the silver-lining. I hope it comes by soon.
Because I don't want to suffer the latter.
Putting God in the center....
xx
Labels: daily
Tumbling me over.
From everything to nothing?There is a silver-lining for everything.
But unfortunately, I cannot seem to identify it.
I am consumed with anger, sadness and all that comes in line with it.
All I want to do now is hide in my closet.
But then again, not facing a problem is a problem itself.
Why a simple thing always turn disastrous the next? Why?
Why is
why a hard question?
Crying helps, (but not for the eyes!) but I can't seem to shed even a tear. (YET.)
Kenapa aku sour sangat? I am not even on PMS season. I am not.
Is this the girl-who-didn't-get-what-she-wants speaking? -->
Mia Fain it is then!I just want to get this done and over with already.
I am too old for arguments. I am too tired to even lift a finger. I am too sad to even speak. I am too angry to even think straight. I am too
Mia to even be optimistic.
But then again, I am HOPING to see the silver-lining. I hope it comes by soon.
Because I don't want to suffer the latter.
Putting God in the center....
xx
Labels: daily
Sunday, 17 January 2010 3:27:00 pm