Thubrrrrsday!
I could not agree more, Jeah, I could not agree more! :D(Piece posted by Jeah on her blog!)
I had to print-screen it so bad because I have the exact, same idea about AJ Rafael.
Yes, if you have been reading my blog for long.. You will know how much I love him. Not because he's a Youtube star or because he said "Hello" to me on twitter (which I asked for :P) BUT because wholly of his pure talents & inspiring lyrics/music.
♥
Now Playing: 1234 Best I Ever Had - AJ Rafael & Jen Suki (MUST LISTEN!)
Ah, it has been wet & windy all day long since last night ey! LAVS IT ♥
I like the weather cause its the best time to snuggle in bed to make it up for all the long loss hours of no sleep. But I hate it when it ruins my shoes :( and the floods that it make. And the accidents occurring from it.
But no, that did not happen... yet :P my shoes i mean.
Last night I did not blog cause I hit the sack at 8.30pm :) I was dead tired, or probably bored? hehehe. Plus I was internet-deprived yesterday since 2pm, but now its okay! YEEEEEEE!
Which lead to my thinking that I probably would not survive without internet! HAHA. So much for saying I will yea? But I guess I could. Hmmmm. I am not needy for internet.... but I will the latter.
What if I never existed in the internet world? Hm I wonder.
Anyways, with this good cold rainy weather.. I don't want to waste it for anything but SLEEP! :D raindrops on the rooftop, cold cold room... ah, BLISS?!
Not to mention; I have an early day tomorrow. Gonna head down to Bandar! HEHE! :D For some research work that is..... or is it? :P
Nonetheless, I am missing Y heaps!
"I want you so bad, that I can't breathe!" - OK Go.
OH ANYONE WATCHED AMERICAN IDOL 9 ATLANTA AUDITIONS JUST NOW?
What caught my attention were:
- "Britney Spears Changed My Life."
- "Pants on the ground, pants on the ground~ Looking like a fool with your pants on the ground!"
Later readers! :D
xx
Labels: daily