» Profile » Posts
Shtinky Party ft Awesome Crashers
Sunday, 3 January 2010 3:29:00 pm






Caption copied for above photo from Vancetan.com : "Top Models from Brunei" LOL!












With Vance Tan.


THE LOVELIES - "DAMN" Girls & me and Tiera :P :P (betul kah?)
Tiera, Eno, Peeks, Pjah, Gerger, Bajilah and Moi :D







The people responsible for dragging me to the dance floor!
@Bashyway, @Ikhwan and @Lynzelectric! Also, Lulumolechet :)



With the "Kebabs" and "Haziq & The Giggles" :D awesome bands!



And.... ♥ :')


That was how I spent my first Saturday in 2010! :D

BUT, don't let the pictures fool you!
Heaven knows what went down at that awesome party! (More insight here!)
It was such an epic...fail! As per @Bajilah. Damn straight it was an epic fail.
No, the bands did not suck. The crowd was not to blame. The committee are not the problem. Yes, the host is (:
Don't want to story-story but yeah, it was only awesome because I danced with those lovelies people because we coo' :D

Note to self: Never ever attend a self-proclaimed "lovable" social butterfly party. EVER.


I am just glad I did not put a dime towards "your" party. I LEGALLY crashed "your" party and brought some "illegal" party crashers with me :) - I somehow have a feeling that "you" are reading my blog. How ya doing?

Anyhoo! Photos above are from @enostarr and @bajilah or was it Pjah? And also from a rising photographer, Vance Tan. :D

And today, Sunday... I went down to Miri :D yes, yes, more shoes! HEHEHE.
But when I home, I had to push myself to do my Biz Stats assignment... and its done :)

Okay, gotta bounce! School in.... 6 hours :$ YIKES! So not ready..

XX

Labels: , , ,