» Profile » Posts
Much Better
Saturday, 2 January 2010 3:42:00 am
I cannot stop smiling :)

Last night was great. I was all to myself most of the time because I was really shy. But I managed? Hahaha basically I was trying to listen to their conversations... in Murut. I believe I understood some. Y♥ was across the room from me, he signaled me and asked in a mute voice; "Faham kah?" and I just nodded. LOL! But I did. A bit. That's good! Atleast I was not dumbfounded... I guess? HAHA.

And Eneng & Dia gave me a belated card, and the content was rather funny yet special :D love the gift at the back of the card! HEHE. I think I like being in their presence despite the native language to my ears. I will learn slowly, one day :)

A good start for January! :D

Okay, will blog again later tonight! No promises.

xx

Labels: