» Profile » Posts
January Fevers
Thursday, 7 January 2010 7:52:00 am
Slacked. Slacked. Slacked!

Heads up! I missed out on school today - well it was based on a decision between "unpurposely" and "purposely". You can't blame a girl who wants to have her beauty sleep! :D It was almost 8am when I woke up, so I figured that it was no use to rush anymore because I get ready for 20 minutes, and drive down to school for 20 minutes... So go figure!

IT IS ONLY THE 4th DAY OF SCHOOL! X_X

And I told myself to complete my assignment by today (which has been extended until next Monday!) but yes, you got it right.. Procrastination can never leave us alone :( IT IS STILL 0% by the way!)

Where did my resolutions go ey?! Bummer. I cannot do it on Saturday 'cause I would be heading down to ITB in the morning, and back to school probably during lunch time. And night time... Go out? HAHA. Oh my gad, why am I thinking?!

Jeez, MJ. Wake up.

A note to self: Save up for a fun future! *cross fingers*

Well anyways, loving Ke$ha's Animal Album at the mo' :D

Labels: