When Christmas was here..

Sunday, 27 December 2009 6:13:00 am
This year, my Christmas was totally different than last year. Had a different scene cause my parent went to Betong on the eve, and basically we had nothing in plan.
Last year Christmas:


This year:
Christmas Eve, I spent it in church with Yen
♥ :)
Christmas Day, In church too and during the night I went to Eno's place with my friends.






That's my mellow christmas! How was yours?
New Year? Hmm, I am counting on this one with
Y! HEHEHE. *cross fingers*
Labels: daily
When Christmas was here..
This year, my Christmas was totally different than last year. Had a different scene cause my parent went to Betong on the eve, and basically we had nothing in plan.
Last year Christmas:


This year:
Christmas Eve, I spent it in church with Yen
♥ :)
Christmas Day, In church too and during the night I went to Eno's place with my friends.






That's my mellow christmas! How was yours?
New Year? Hmm, I am counting on this one with
Y! HEHEHE. *cross fingers*
Labels: daily
Sunday, 27 December 2009 6:13:00 am