What seems so unpredictable.
Feels real good to be back home in Brunei.
I had, by far, the most spontaneous, very last minute trip to Labuan. And when I say spontaneous, I mean... no clothing or toiletries were packed. I kidd you not.
( I am glad that I always carry my handphone charger and make-up kit along in my handbag!! )
It started off with by sending my aunty to the terminal, whom visited us for a day, but along the way she somehow persuaded me and my dad to join her to Labuan for the night. I was tempted. So I called mummy at work and she gave us the green light :)
Passport? Well, since I went to Miri the day before, my passport was still in my bag and my dad? Yeap, he brought his too. We sorta planned to go to Kuala Lurah only but ended up on the other side of... town. LOL. Really, really spontaneous.
We took the last express boat. Had an hour trip - good thing I was not sea sick. Tehehehehe. Alas, I stepped foot into Labuan after years!
Had great dinner, breakfast and lunch. An okay-okay place of stay. UNEXPECTED SPLURGE! Had a good tour guide. And.. somehow, had the weirdest "booking offer" ;) ;) ;) LOL. And oh! Thank goodness that they were NO to-die-for-heels/shoes-shops in sight! HAHAHA.
Photos-do-the-talking time! (More on facebook. Handphone quality..boo)

Upon arriving at the Labuan Terminal.

The Cross Road Club and Lounge

At one of the beach near Manikar Resort.

The Memorial Graveyard for the Armies.

BYE LABUAN!
There! :D
I am so...fatigued from the trip.
But before I end this, I will show you my new baby (heels) next time. May not be as "WOW VAVAVAVAVAVOOOM" ones that I targeted but yeah, this will do for the time being :D
And oh! Been to Miri twice and Labuan too this week, where to next? Anyone care to kidnap me again? :P
BTYL. XXXXX
Labels: daily