WEEKENDS JUST ENDED.
Aku inda kisah but please, good manners are advisable. You need not to BLURT it out like that. I am fine with my size. I still can run with my heels. I still can walk properly. Because aku cukup kasih sayang :')
But its okay, God bless you!






ANYWAY, I'll just summarize my Saturday. (Above pictures showed how I spent my Saturday!)
Home -> Tutong -> Jollibee -> Hua Ho -> DQ -> Seria -> Church -> Cafe -> Home.
Timeline starts from 12pm until 9pm.
Went down to Tutong just for Jollibee BECAUSE we are sick of Seria's branch :)
And today! WOW, TIRESOME.
Morning attended Morning Service.
Afternoon attended my Kaka's Engagement.
Night attended Church function with Y♥
I am now suffering the pain from post-heels. Been out on heels the whole day! :S
As much as I love shoes, I hate the sore they give after!
AND YES, aku belangkas sama boyfriend ku :')
Goodnight!
Labels: daily