One Sour yet Sweet day...

Tuesday, 8 December 2009 2:15:00 pm


How random can we sisters get?! :D
Anyway....
I am feeling a bit under weather :S dry throat and occasional nose-block. Sigh.
How are you feeling and doing?
On the brighter side for today!
Y's holiday got approved! TWO WEEKS BABY! :D ♥
So what shall I do with him for this 2 WEEKS? Go with the flow i guess! yay!
At this point now, i couldn't bother about my assignments.
XX
Labels: daily
One Sour yet Sweet day...


How random can we sisters get?! :D
Anyway....
I am feeling a bit under weather :S dry throat and occasional nose-block. Sigh.
How are you feeling and doing?
On the brighter side for today!
Y's holiday got approved! TWO WEEKS BABY! :D ♥
So what shall I do with him for this 2 WEEKS? Go with the flow i guess! yay!
At this point now, i couldn't bother about my assignments.
XX
Labels: daily
Tuesday, 8 December 2009 2:15:00 pm