MY LAST THOUGHT FOR 2009! :D

I seriously forgot that I have a blog! :P
Anyway, WARNING: MIGHT rant and typed nothing worthy. Leave before you get anymore bored.
#nowplaying: Nothing At All by Ronan Keating - Classic. Awesummmmm.
Time: 1.05am
WHOA! We are all finally here, at the end of everything 2009. Just wow. We're still living. Can't wait to welcome the new year with better focus towards optimism :D I've planned a lot already. But I don't know IF I could make it all work.
WHY? On NYE, I'd be spending it with my family and NYD itself, I am gonna spend it with Y♥ and his family(s)! I must admit, I AM ALREADY NERVOUS! :S I can feel the butterflies in my tummy, the ticklish joy and not forgetting, the shaky nerves in my bones!!!!
Pokoknya, I am all WOOT WOOT with WHATWHATWHAT (imagine me running in circles!)
Leading me to another story that happened. I was out on my morning date with Y. Not until I find myself sitting with his parent too :P me & him, and his parent. Talk about awkward. But it was all fine (:
And then today, Y texted me that he wants to return to KB for a while, and its cause he just wants to meet me.. eventhough he had to work at 3am! Ahh, love that man for doing so :D
you had me at hello. (8)
____
before all this JOY happened, I had the worst reality nightmare ever... heartbreaking even. For 2009 that is. But I have always reminded myself that "THE GOOD ALWAYS COME AFTER THE BAD". And this is a cycle I have learned in life. That WE cannot give up halfway, that WE cannot stop and stare, wishing everything would just vanished in a snap of a finger. It doesn't work that way :) lumrah kehidupan di katakan.
We were so afraid. We second-guess ourselves. We did not put 100% trust unto God.
But thankfully, by God's grace, comfort and LOVE, we grew stronger inside out - if not by day, by realization.
OKAY!
Seems like this year is ending well like I wanted to :) I bet my sisters is having a wonderful time in Kuching for Christmas and New Year! Hope they get me something *crossfingers*
Except for the fact that I PROCRASTINATED TOO MUCH during this holiday! :O :O
Nothing is done. /tripleyikes! /fishslap!
Last but not least,
And also, leaving you with this wonderful New Year (old) song from my one of my favourite Youtube star! :DXOXO
Labels: daily