Hello to our 4.9th years, 57th months, 1736th day together! Can this be more than it is already? :D (doh!)
(Correction: Its the 57th month! We have not reached 68! :S I really suck in maths. LOL. You'll understand if you read my previousssssss post. HAHA.)
I guess I am not on the down low anymore about my relationship ey :) Well what is there to lose? HEHEHEHEHE.
I was really out-of-the-world secretive back then about my relationship. But a thought came in mind that why keep it under the blanket if what you have is out-of-the-world real. Why be secretive when in the end it will be out. I mean really, there is nothing to hide actually :)
Because baby, you the best, you the you the best, the best I ever had! :D
KALAU SUDAH SUKA & SYG BANAR-BANAR, LAY IT ALL OUT ON THE TABLE! PASAL YOU WOULD EXPERIENCE THE MOST, OUT OF THE WORLD AWESOME FEELING YOU COULD EVER HAVE.
Well I know this would not apply to all but I am talking about me here ;)
/listens to Electric Feel by MGMT.
Minta maaf, pasal aku merepek. HEHEHEHE.
And I lie awake and miss you. - Owl City.
Anyway, leaving you the latest vid from one of my favourite youtube stars, Airto!
Hello to our 4.9th years, 57th months, 1736th day together! Can this be more than it is already? :D (doh!)
(Correction: Its the 57th month! We have not reached 68! :S I really suck in maths. LOL. You'll understand if you read my previousssssss post. HAHA.)
I guess I am not on the down low anymore about my relationship ey :) Well what is there to lose? HEHEHEHEHE.
I was really out-of-the-world secretive back then about my relationship. But a thought came in mind that why keep it under the blanket if what you have is out-of-the-world real. Why be secretive when in the end it will be out. I mean really, there is nothing to hide actually :)
Because baby, you the best, you the you the best, the best I ever had! :D
KALAU SUDAH SUKA & SYG BANAR-BANAR, LAY IT ALL OUT ON THE TABLE! PASAL YOU WOULD EXPERIENCE THE MOST, OUT OF THE WORLD AWESOME FEELING YOU COULD EVER HAVE.
Well I know this would not apply to all but I am talking about me here ;)
/listens to Electric Feel by MGMT.
Minta maaf, pasal aku merepek. HEHEHEHE.
And I lie awake and miss you. - Owl City.
Anyway, leaving you the latest vid from one of my favourite youtube stars, Airto!
This is where my personal train of thoughts goes on a random basis.
My life here on earth are pretty much inclined to the saying of a famous French phrase: "Cest La Vie". Live well, well life. xo