Flabby self.

Definitely you ♥
( I want to have that cup, so that I can give it to Y!)
Gloomy, gloomy, gloomy!
I hope tomorrow things would turn out awesome because i need some awesomeness pill to take charge of moi. Gah. Although the raindrops played beautifully on the roof top, it somehow made me more... less of myself. I mean, literally speaking. Okay wait...... I think I don't even know how to explain myself with proper usage of English! :S
Dearest is not back. I miss my sunshine!
There.. thats it! Maybe that explained everything. Pffftttt.
I can't believe I rejected a social outing with my friends because I am THAT gloomy :(
To make it more worst, I stepped up onto the scale just now. Things are shooting north! I hate it :( I did my crunches, jumping some ropes and jogs. Maybe its not enough. I am so gonna join Y for jogging for this two weeks. I cannot allow myself to be more chubby. I had enough. Really.

Boyot is not love, anymore. I am sorry. Boyot brought may bring me happiness, but consequences are.. it can also bring some bad, bad symptoms.
Tell me, where do I start? I am so demotivated now, especially with my assignments and workouts. Boo.
I am out. This is sad. So sad.
Labels: daily