
Friday, 11 December 2009 4:16:00 pm
Apparently, my day turned out to be great :D
It started off good, rocky in the middle but ended smoothly.
I was cranky the entire day because of something something that was not worthy to be cranky about. Eeeks! Yes, I am emotional. I know. Plus I felt weak, skipped my meal the whole day but in the end, I ate dinner. Its hard to resist dinner when your favourite meal is cooked, yes? I love you , Mummy and Aunty :D and sisters.
And then, I told myself that I needed to get out with my friends and so I did. Had a dose of laughter. All gooooooooooooood!!
Then we went back at my place around 10pm. The boys, Tiera and me skyped with our buddy back in the UK. Feels like the old time baybeh. Goooood ol' times :D
So yeah,
note to self: do not allow yourself to be cranky the whole day. I mean, what do you get in return when you get crankier by the hour? More Mr. Cranky.What made me un-cranky was, when Y called me :D ( i love to hear his voice!)
Well anyways, I hope Y and his family have a safe journey mercy. Hope everything will go smoothly there. Wished I could tag along but... :(
Good night!
Labels: daily
Apparently, my day turned out to be great :D
It started off good, rocky in the middle but ended smoothly.
I was cranky the entire day because of something something that was not worthy to be cranky about. Eeeks! Yes, I am emotional. I know. Plus I felt weak, skipped my meal the whole day but in the end, I ate dinner. Its hard to resist dinner when your favourite meal is cooked, yes? I love you , Mummy and Aunty :D and sisters.
And then, I told myself that I needed to get out with my friends and so I did. Had a dose of laughter. All gooooooooooooood!!
Then we went back at my place around 10pm. The boys, Tiera and me skyped with our buddy back in the UK. Feels like the old time baybeh. Goooood ol' times :D
So yeah,
note to self: do not allow yourself to be cranky the whole day. I mean, what do you get in return when you get crankier by the hour? More Mr. Cranky.What made me un-cranky was, when Y called me :D ( i love to hear his voice!)
Well anyways, I hope Y and his family have a safe journey mercy. Hope everything will go smoothly there. Wished I could tag along but... :(
Good night!
Labels: daily
Friday, 11 December 2009 4:16:00 pm