WOAH WOAH

Saturday, 21 November 2009 2:48:00 pm
This was all Saturday!
Had an event at school. From 5.45am to 5.30pm, i was on my feet all day. Tiresome!
In the morning we had a departmental event, and cleaning campaign in the afternoon. Imagine the tiresome! :S This is only Saturday.
To add to the list, I have not studied for Business Accounting Test which falls on MONDAY MORNING, my Marketing Presentation that is still 0% falls on TUESDAY! Geeeez.
Must get this over ASAP. I cannot wait to have a rest! :)
But today was fun, fun and fun despite the tiresome. I had a good dose of laughter! :D


Me and my beautiful girls! After performing. It was nerve-wrecking that I almost missed some steps and..... our ending outro were... :( but its okay! its over now, and i believe we did well. and we look purrrrty baybeh! :D

The Thriller Dance.


Belting their heart out to Situasi by Bunkface, performed by Shy! A good one ;)


:)




Opted for Pizza Hut for lunch.

After cleaning, we felt like... vaining! HEHEEH :')




Well, hope you had a good day too! ;)
XX
Labels: daily, pics, school
WOAH WOAH
This was all Saturday!
Had an event at school. From 5.45am to 5.30pm, i was on my feet all day. Tiresome!
In the morning we had a departmental event, and cleaning campaign in the afternoon. Imagine the tiresome! :S This is only Saturday.
To add to the list, I have not studied for Business Accounting Test which falls on MONDAY MORNING, my Marketing Presentation that is still 0% falls on TUESDAY! Geeeez.
Must get this over ASAP. I cannot wait to have a rest! :)
But today was fun, fun and fun despite the tiresome. I had a good dose of laughter! :D


Me and my beautiful girls! After performing. It was nerve-wrecking that I almost missed some steps and..... our ending outro were... :( but its okay! its over now, and i believe we did well. and we look purrrrty baybeh! :D

The Thriller Dance.


Belting their heart out to Situasi by Bunkface, performed by Shy! A good one ;)


:)




Opted for Pizza Hut for lunch.

After cleaning, we felt like... vaining! HEHEEH :')




Well, hope you had a good day too! ;)
XX
Labels: daily, pics, school
Saturday, 21 November 2009 2:48:00 pm