View of the burning city
Some people don't. They move on, they appreciate on what good has happened, what great memories has been cherished and sometimes wished that those wonderful times would not go away; like, you really want to paused that moment. But then, if life does not change at one of point in life, then that is not a life you're living. We call that history or a sweeter-term, fairy tale.
Wake up and smell the coffee, look around you. Every single thing, every single living thing is going through a change!
I am a nice person. I still and always see things positively. And if the people I know cannot accept the changes I have made in my life, then maybe I am not worthy of the "memories" we built. No, this is not a break off but a tell-off. I have to be a mirror. I cannot be the bottle anymore.
If my heart was not all fragile, I wouldn't mind. I'd let this go. But I can't. I am still fighting to keep this, because all these... are worthy of my memories.
Tell me where did I go wrong again. And then I'll show you where did your assumptions went wrong. I still care, don't you see?
I am sad that some people choose to conclude the negative way without making sure of anything. I hope at one point of your life, you will find yourself in realization.
With this, I pray that God blesses you with many wondrous things and all. I pray that in time, you would somehow "repent". And know this, I will appreciate you until whenever. This may be a loss but it is never too late to win it all back.
I'll just let God work his magic on this.
Anyway, have a good day! :D
Labels: personal