Sunny Side Up

Saturday, 14 November 2009 2:58:00 am

TWLOHA! ♥ ♥ ♥
It was yesterday though :) but i delayed my post. HEHE.
Anyways, how ya doin' people? It's Saturday, 10.50 am on the clock, and I am sitting her in my room and smiling. I skipped school today cause I felt like it. I thought I deserve it as I have finished my marketing assignment yesterday :') yay me! Now what is left is my powerpoint presentation. Yippie yikes! :S
I got nothing much yet to share. Maybe later? :)
Oh wait!
HAPPY 21st BIRTHDAY TO MY SISTER, NOVINA SHERRA!
aku tunggu kau lanja makan (or belanja aku di Kuching) :)
Off for some Greys and Glee goodies!
BTYL! xx
Labels: daily
Sunny Side Up

TWLOHA! ♥ ♥ ♥
It was yesterday though :) but i delayed my post. HEHE.
Anyways, how ya doin' people? It's Saturday, 10.50 am on the clock, and I am sitting her in my room and smiling. I skipped school today cause I felt like it. I thought I deserve it as I have finished my marketing assignment yesterday :') yay me! Now what is left is my powerpoint presentation. Yippie yikes! :S
I got nothing much yet to share. Maybe later? :)
Oh wait!
HAPPY 21st BIRTHDAY TO MY SISTER, NOVINA SHERRA!
aku tunggu kau lanja makan (or belanja aku di Kuching) :)
Off for some Greys and Glee goodies!
BTYL! xx
Labels: daily
Saturday, 14 November 2009 2:58:00 am