» Profile » Posts
Sunday Morning, the sun is shining.
Sunday, 8 November 2009 12:41:00 am

GOOD MORNING READERS!

I am up early. Missed out on Sunday Service because I am having an early class this morning :(
Was woken up by the looooonnnnnng boyfriend's missed call and message ;') so sweet! MEHHEHEE.

So as of now, I have been listening to The Baseballs!
They're Germans. They transform hot pop music into 50s & 60s rock'n'roll! A really awesome and funky and nice listen! :D Go download 'em especially Hot & Cold and Umbrella! HEHEHE
I am an eclectic music lover afterall.



Also, I have been listening to:-
(Prolly my playlist for this week that has been playing on repeat!)
  1. John Mayer, Howie Day & Dispatch - Without You
  2. Anjulie - Rain
  3. IYAZ - Replay
  4. Daniel Merriweather - Red
  5. John Mayer - Neon
  6. Rihanna ft Nicole Scherzinger - Winning Women
  7. Wiley ft Daniel Merriweather - Cash in My Pocket
  8. Death Cab for Cutie - Styrofoam Plates
  9. Sammie - Come With Me
  10. Everly - Quicksand
  11. The Noisettes - Don't Upset The Music
Well, I've been trying to play Without You on the guitar.... but I am trying to get the tempo right first. hahahahahha I suck! :(
and maybe I just love accoustics & RnB/Pop more :/ hahaha.


And... How funny and dramatic can my friend get? :P

xx

Labels: