Sunday lost its sun.

Sunday, 8 November 2009 2:19:00 pm
So thing is, if you have something to say; do not add flowerism! (bunga-bunga)
Inda suka, cakap inda suka.
Suka, cakap suka.
Don't put it in any other form of storyline. PAHAM JUA AKU TU PLEASE. Because I can face facts be it sweet or sour. And do not stare at me as if I am not cut out for you. So yes, I consider myself as a nice person. I am friendly in so many mysterious ways!
--
Anyways, I did something bad today for my group. Aku ditched dorang because I wasn't feeling well. Sekalinya I found myself hanging out with my babygarls Tiera. Because she used this sentence; "I don't want to be alone when I am not sleeping." :/ so yes, I went out walaupun aku sakit. MUAHAHAHAHA. SIGH. I AM NOT CUT OUT TO BE A GROUP LEADER :(
And I met si Fae darling! and si Fayen too! :D
And I was sad because it was raining in KB.
Tadi when I got back home, aku masuk rumah bukan pakai pintu, tapi pakai tingkap! Steady kan? :D
SIGH.
OH. INTERNET IS SUCH A SMALL PLACE. So do not ask further question on how do I know stuff ;)
Goodnight!
xx
Labels: daily
Sunday lost its sun.
So thing is, if you have something to say; do not add flowerism! (bunga-bunga)
Inda suka, cakap inda suka.
Suka, cakap suka.
Don't put it in any other form of storyline. PAHAM JUA AKU TU PLEASE. Because I can face facts be it sweet or sour. And do not stare at me as if I am not cut out for you. So yes, I consider myself as a nice person. I am friendly in so many mysterious ways!
--
Anyways, I did something bad today for my group. Aku ditched dorang because I wasn't feeling well. Sekalinya I found myself hanging out with my babygarls Tiera. Because she used this sentence; "I don't want to be alone when I am not sleeping." :/ so yes, I went out walaupun aku sakit. MUAHAHAHAHA. SIGH. I AM NOT CUT OUT TO BE A GROUP LEADER :(
And I met si Fae darling! and si Fayen too! :D
And I was sad because it was raining in KB.
Tadi when I got back home, aku masuk rumah bukan pakai pintu, tapi pakai tingkap! Steady kan? :D
SIGH.
OH. INTERNET IS SUCH A SMALL PLACE. So do not ask further question on how do I know stuff ;)
Goodnight!
xx
Labels: daily
Sunday, 8 November 2009 2:19:00 pm