» Profile » Posts
Smiley knocked on my heart
Monday, 2 November 2009 1:54:00 pm

Hello November!

Whoa whoa whoa. Two-double-zero-nine is almost coming to an end... Sure time flies fast when you're having fun... or more likely in my case, stress :)

I have to say this year has been favouring more on "downs" instead of "ups". But I lived. Why? Cause I trusted God, I believed that everytime you fall does not mean it's buhbye effort but it means, TO ME, that we can climb other ladders in life. Geddit? No? Yes? Good.


And I just came back from my date with dearest AY. Had lotsa fun :) Gonna see him soon...again :D I am missing him already! :( apakan, majal kan merindu. mehheheheh.

Adding to my AMG-I-AM-SO-HAPPY little note; I freaking MERIT-ed my Economics Paper!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yes, note those exclamation marks!! It IS a sign of relieved(sp?) and super duper omgaaaad shock. Because the unit I really, really studied on did not come out (BOOHOO!) and the ones I really, really, freaking ignored came out. So! Imagine opening a question paper with lots of question that leaves you "braindead" and cry the hell out of your heart. I was staring hard for the first 15 minutes. I prayed. And I thank God for my friend, Dang Kekasih Gelap for helping me out a lil. I did membual on one data response question and guess what; I full-marked it
-_-""""""" Pure luck heh? BUT luck will not always be there to help you but EFFORT will.

Therefore, I shall... note to self to the very core of my very brain and heart: STUDY EVERY UNIT! NO SLACKING OR IGNORING.


anyways, Monday was fine!

Goodnight readers! XXXXXXXXXX

P.s: I want to belayar to KK for Parasailing. Sapa mahu sponsor? :D

Labels: ,