random thoughts

Sunday, 15 November 2009 2:35:00 pm
I was supposed to turn off my laptop and head to bed.
Pffffffftttt. So much for feeling sleepy.
Well anihoots, since tonight I was really bored, I planned to do a cover song on video. After doing some trials, NAH, malas. Inda jadi. Cancelled :') I am not that great or near to boleh-tahan either!
Inda apa lah.
During lunch time, me and family head out to PSB. Sekali, I randomly said, "Mummy I want to go for canopy walk." And then my sister rush into the conversation, "Eleh! She wants to go to Temburong!" =.=""" MALAS MAU OMONG LAGI. They always want to bully me :(
And then my mom became random. "Let's go to Nigeria!", "How about Langkawi?"
Cali family aku ani eh. hahahahaha.
And then, Y♥ inbox-ed me on Facebook :')
He told me why he loves me. Yes, out of his random world. HEHEHEH.
There, I think I am going to bed now!
XXX
Labels: daily
random thoughts
I was supposed to turn off my laptop and head to bed.
Pffffffftttt. So much for feeling sleepy.
Well anihoots, since tonight I was really bored, I planned to do a cover song on video. After doing some trials, NAH, malas. Inda jadi. Cancelled :') I am not that great or near to boleh-tahan either!
Inda apa lah.
During lunch time, me and family head out to PSB. Sekali, I randomly said, "Mummy I want to go for canopy walk." And then my sister rush into the conversation, "Eleh! She wants to go to Temburong!" =.=""" MALAS MAU OMONG LAGI. They always want to bully me :(
And then my mom became random. "Let's go to Nigeria!", "How about Langkawi?"
Cali family aku ani eh. hahahahaha.
And then, Y♥ inbox-ed me on Facebook :')
He told me why he loves me. Yes, out of his random world. HEHEHEH.
There, I think I am going to bed now!
XXX
Labels: daily
Sunday, 15 November 2009 2:35:00 pm